Murmur is a filter sequencer, similar to Breather but without
• 2 variable-cutoff resonant filters offering 12dB/octave lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and notch modes as well as a 24dB/octave lowpass mode.
• Syncs to host tempo, sequencing up to 8 steps of durations from 64th note to double whole note.
• Full control of filter frequency and resonance for each filter and sequence step.
• Compact and straightforward custom GUI.
Download Murmur VST for 32-bit Windows
Besides the free version of Murmur, we also have Murmur Pro, which has the
following features over and above the basic version:
• 16 step sequencer.
• 2 LFOs (6 waveforms), each able to modulate the frequency or resonance of either filter, or the gain stage, or the gate times, or the swing factor.
• Built-in noise generator.
• Scramble button to randomize the entire sequencer matrix.
All of this goes for a mere US$15.
Purchase Murmur Pro!